Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Brooks Farm Yarn - Trio

For your delectation and delight, here is some more of the prettiness I picked up at SAFF a couple of weekends ago. These beauties are Brooks Farm Yarns Trio, a worsted weight blend of wool (70%), baby alpaca (20%) and silk (10%). The skein is a generous 420yds.The yarn is wonderful to work with, very soft, springy and smooth.I'm making it up into a granny square pillow for the grellow room. This will likely be my first FO for that project. I love how the crochet goes so quick :0)
---------------------------
And here's a quickie of my cuties in their 2011 halloween costumes. Getting their transatlantic on as "Big Ben" and the Empire State building. .
This may be our last year making our own costumes. Matthew fell, knocked the top off his Empire and declared "Next year, Mommy, I want to be a ninja. That's much easier."
Amen to that, Matt!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Those are fabulous costumes - very inventive.